Regulatory Compliant Transportation and Management of Biological Materials, Clinical Specimens and Infectious Substances
Cold Chain IQ and IQPC are excited to present the the 2nd BioLogistics Summit in San Francisco, June 16-18, tackling the key challenges associated with the handling, storing, manufacturing and distributing biologics.
Why should you attend?
Because of globalization and supply chain complexity, the pre-market environment for biologics and clinical trials is undergoing major changes. More and more companies are outsourcing non-core competencies and are actively exploring new areas such as personalized medicine. All of this change leads to regulatory uncertainty, and with costs continuing to rise, the logistics of clinical trial supplies are more critical than ever.
Download the Agenda
Download the Agenda to learn about the new features we've added this year, our improved speaking faculty, and our multi-track schedule of sessions.
2014 Event Highlights
Through case studies, best practices, round tables and panel discussions, this two track event will cover hot topics such as:
- Optimal Transportation Model for your Biologics & Clinical Specimens/Samples Shipments
- Temperature Management Strategies
- Import & Custom Delays for Biologic products and materials
- Used Medical Medical Return Packaging
- Regulatory Requirements for Storage, Handling & Distribution
- Comprehensive Product Management for Clinical Supply Distribution
- Industry Standards for Ambient Profiles - Incorporating the Appropriate Ambient Temperature Profile into your Packaging Design
- Vaccine Storage at Temperature Ranges
- True Costs of Clinical Trial Delays
- Large-Scale Cryo-Vessels
- Quality Processes for Validating your Transportation Routes & Packaging
- Track & Trace Requirements - Proving Chain of Custody
- Set-Up and Management of Clinical Trials
- Optimal Packaging for your Finished Biologics Products
- Best Practice Approach to Quality Systems & Controls
- Collaboration with Contract Manufacturers, Contract Research and Testing Labs
- Fully VS. Partly Outsource Supply Chain Model
- Importation Practices for your Clinical Materials
- Personalized Medicine Logistic Challenges
- Reverse Pharma Logistics for Clinical Trials
- IATA Insight & Updates on Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR)
Call for Papers
Do you have an topic idea for presentation or speaker suggestion? Contact Claudia Rubino at Claudia.Rubino@iqpc.com or 646-378-6041.