Regulatory Compliant Transportation and Management of Biological Materials, Clinical Specimens and Infectious Substances
Cold Chain IQ and IQPC are excited to present the the 3rd BioLogistics Summit in San Francisco, July 13-15. Your go-to event for key information on remaining compliant and up-to-date with GDP guidelines in addition to current and forthcoming standards for the transportation of biologics on both clinical and commercial supply chains.
Why should you attend?
This event is so timely because it is positioned to not only address where your organization stands in bench-marking within the life sciences industry, but how you continue to improve your existing operations to either streamline clinical trials or bring finished products to market.
2015 Topic Highlights
- ADAPT WITH GDP GUIDELINES affecting your temperature sensitive supply chain network, and address top priorities such as logistics, risk mitigation and packaging selection
- AVOID CLINICAL DELAYS for domestic and international trials; hear from experts who make interoperability a paramount to streamline biologic supply chains
- PROACTIVELY USE TEMPERATURE DATA to ensure sufficient control in your biologics material product supply chain in order to avoid costly delays
- BUILD A ‘QUALITY’ STRATEGY for continuous improvement when working with bio banks and bio repositories for management and shipment of bio specimens within clinical trials
- ADAPT TO TRENDS in quality control for medical devices, dangerous goods, and the use of lithium batteries on the supply chain, and how they can simplify clinical and finished product market entry
Download the Agenda
Download the Agenda to learn about the new features we've added this year, our improved speaking faculty, and our multi-track schedule of sessions.
Call for Papers
Do you have an topic idea for presentation or speaker suggestion? Contact Lisa IL Grande at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-502-3260.