Regulatory Compliant Transportation and Management of Biological Materials, Clinical Specimens and Infectious Substances
Cold Chain IQ and IQPC are excited to bring you the BioLogistics Summit tackling the key challenges associated with the handling, storing, manufacturing and distribution of biologics.
Why you should join our great speaking faculty in San Francisco?
Because of globalization and supply chain complexity, the pre-market environment for biologics and clinical trials is undergoing major changes. More and more ompanies are outsourcing non-core competencies and are actively exploring new areas such as personalized medicine. All of this change leads to regulatory uncertainty, and with costs continuing to rise, the logistics of clinical trial supplies are more critical than ever.
Through case studies, best practices, round tables and panel discussions, this two track event will cover hot topics such as:
- Personalized Medicine Logistic Challenges
- Temperature Management Strategies
- Regulatory Requirements for Storage
- Comprehensive Product Management for Clinical Supply Distribution
- Vaccine Storage at Temperature Ranges
- True Costs of Clinical Trial Delays
- Preventing Temperature Swings through Reusable Shippers
- Large-Scale Cryo-Vessels
- Returns for Biologic Products
- Reverse Pharma Logistics for Clinical Trials
- Combination Product Complexities
- Set-Up and Management of Clinical Trials
- Optimal Packaging for your Finished Biologics Products
- International Shipping of Temperature Control Clinical Kits
- California e-Pedigree Requirements
- Best Practice Approach to Quality Systems & Controls
- Collaboration with Contract Manufacturers, Contract Research and Testing Labs
- Fully VS. Partly Outsource Supply Chain Model
- Lithium Battery Risks Shipping Air Freight
- Importation Practices for your Clinical Materials
Call for Papers
Do you have an topic idea for presentation or speaker suggestion? Contact Claudia Rubino at Claudia.Rubino@iqpc.com or 646-378-6041.